WARNING: Picture Overload!! :)
Crawling over everything
We love reading books.
I love playing with my baby doll!
I LOVE making messes that Mommy has to clean up!
I am such a big girl!
I have NOT been doing too much of this!
I love licking/sucking on the fridge...the cold feels good on my gums!
This is where you can find me when I disappear!
Mommy and I take walks almost every morning.
I swing if it's not too hot.
Look at me! I practice standing up by myself all day long!
Mommy has learned to fold clothes when I nap--I make it triple the work because I throw all the clothes out on the floor and I enjoy every minute of it!
I like throwing my books down and crawling up on this shelf to sit--until I get stuck! :)
I love trying to go and find all of my baby things mommy has put away. This is the sight mommy sees most too...my back side going somewhere it shouldn't be while she is chasing me!
I took my first dip in a real pool....I LOVED every minute of it and never quit kicking and splashing!
I love eating my letters in the bath-tub--check out my crazy hair at the end of the day!
HAHA....mommy has to have a little fun too!
I love playing with the little girl in the mirror.
I walk alot!
I play with my swing, but cry when I get stuck.
I only like to take my naps in the car. :(
Practicing.
I dance here alot!
Sometimes I get so wore out I just have to crash!
I am learning how to climb.
I like helping Mommy with the laundry.
Mommy takes me to the library for Toddler Time.
I am practicing learning how to drive so I will be a pro at 16. :)
I stand up and go down for 2 toys and stand up again....such a big girl!
I even help mom unload the dishwasher.
I am a little Monkey and mommy has to rescue me at times like this when I get myself stuck!
Mommy lets me fall asleep holding things now (but don't worry she quickly comes in and takes them away from me when she thinks I am asleep). :)
I rocked my bikini in my pool....
Good thing I am really cute and I can get away with that belly...LOL!


No comments:
Post a Comment