Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Memorial Weekend

We headed up to Somerville for the first part of Memorial Weekend.  We had a good time and P got to swim for the very first time!  She loves the water...it was no surprise as she LOVES her baths!

We started off by letting her gum some pizza crust from our supper on the drive up (I know NOT healthy at all, but after fighting with her for a while to get her to eat real food, I was willing to try anything!)...this was the first bite of "real" food for her...everything else I have tried she refuses....I think it is a texture thing, but she won't eat "people food"...we're still working!


Swimming in my new pool...can you tell I am having fun?!?!



ALWAYS a happy baby!! :)

Definitely Daddy's Girl!!

Waving bye-bye...we were loading up to leave...


Helping Mommy with laundry when we got home.

Once we unpacked from Somerville, we headed to the bay to have supper with my family...this was P's first bay trip...

Sitting pretty on the new pier....

No comments:

Post a Comment