It is finally our sweet babe’s birthday month! YAY!! I am 38 weeks 1 day Pregnant and hopefully within the next 2 weeks our sweet little one will be in our arms and joining us in our life forever! It is so neat to think that our first child is almost here—this will be our “oldest” child and will be the one we get to experience every single “first” with…smile, steps, words, first day at school, driver’s license, prom, graduation, etc, etc, etc….the list goes on forever!
I am also thankful to have made it this far in my pregnancy as the timing of our due date fell around the “school cut off” and as a teacher Nathan and I were going to have a pretty big decision to make about grade placement if the baby would have been born before September 1st. We had talked about it but I was just really hoping it would not come down to us having to decide. But since this baby is still cooking and we have passed Sept. 1st we are all good to go and as my co-workers always tell me, “We will have a teacher’s dream student”—our child will always be one of the oldest in the class.
It is your birthday month sweet baby—we can’t wait for you to come out and let us celebrate you!! J
Wishing you all a blessed week!


No comments:
Post a Comment