Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Could it be???

The last preggo pic???  I am 39 weeks and 5 days pregnant….2 days until my due date and I am STILL Pregnant! J
Back to the Dr. we go tomorrow.  I have been having contractions since Tuesday so something has got to happen soon…hoping they are making me dilate more and we will be in labor REAL soon! I cannot wait to meet this little one I have been “baking” since December! We have thought the past 2 nights it would be the night...but I have still gone to work everyday (contractions and all) and am still big and round! :)
Here is a quick picture from 39 Weeks 3 Days.


Just came across one more picture I forgot to post.  My husband is amazed by these signs and in our neck of the woods they are few and far in between.  He always tells me to "play my card" and that I don't take advantage of all the "perks" of pregnancy..haha!  He always has wanted to be able to park in front of one of these and usually you only see them at Babies R Us (and they are always full and technically no closer really than any of the other parking spots)!  Well...the other day we stopped at Bed, Bath, & Beyond and they had this as the first parking spot and it was EMPTY!  He was sooo thrilled we got to take advantage of it so we had to take a picture!





Hopefully the next time I blog it will be about the birth/baby, but we shall see tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment