Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Not much...

Nothing much to report--just wanted to post my 32 week belly pic.  We are still hanging in there and just growing, growing, growing! :)

Nursery is finished!!! (For now at least) All we need is a BABY and then more decor. can follow from there.  Nathan and I are both so proud of it and in awe of how it turned out!  Thanks mom for all of your help!

I am almost finished packing my bag for the hospital...I have the baby bag started and I have a list for Nathan to pack his and grab all the other stuff that I can't pack now (camera, glasses, etc.).  Just in case he gets a little frantic when that time comes...I don't want to forget anything! :):)

We are very excited for our big shower this weekend!  Can't wait to see all of our family and friends and just enjoy a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment