Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

This post is not so much about the baby, but a HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY post to my husband!  I am so thankful to have him in my life and be my “baby daddy”! J LOL!  We have had 2 amazing years of marriage and I can’t wait to spend MANY more years together as we add to our little family.  I know he is going to be a great dad!  He is getting very excited about meeting our little one, but nervous at the same time…it is cute—he talks about the things he is nervous about, but he loves just walking in the baby room and looking around or working on things in there. J
A side note—when we took our hospital tour and got to the nursery there was this dad standing outside the windows looking in (with a BEAMING smile on his face and tears in his eyes).  He was still in his scrubs and looking at his daughter who was just born.  We probably over-whelmed his little moment, but everyone started asking him which one was his and he pointed to his daughter, told us her name, then everyone started congratulating him.  He was one PROUD daddy!  He asked if anyone knew the time and someone told him the time—it was only like 35 minutes since his daughter had been born…the look on his face was pure bliss and he was sooo in LOVE!  It brought tears to my eyes imagining Nathan on the day that we give birth and knowing he is going to be so in love just as that proud daddy was.  I can’t wait!! J
Today, he is spending our anniversary as his first day on his new job!  I am soo proud of him and all that he does to provide for us!  I love you to the moon and back babe! J  Thank you for being such an amazing husband!!

No comments:

Post a Comment