Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Mother's Day, etc


I'm playing catch up (story of my life lately) so here goes...:)

I hardly have ANY pics with my little man so I asked N to take some the other day before church....his expression just kept changing...ha!



His big loves....they cannot get enoug of him but are such good helpers!!!

Poor baby...sweet B smothers all of us in kisses and hugs! :)







In all of this rain we have had I decided to let my hair down with the girls one afternoon...YIKES!  I let them put on their rubber boots and play in the water/mud!





They couldn't get enough!



Mother's Day...this little priss REFUSED to take a famiy pic. with us but we later captured this!




Such a stinker...these are the faces we get in the pics...ugh! #crazykid

My 3 Blessings!






No comments:

Post a Comment