Aaron's birthday party at the skating rink...the girls had a blast after they finally warmed up to the idea of getting out there and skating.
The shirt says it all :)
This one usually only wants panties on at home...to heck with the clothes she says :)
While on Maternity leave I took the kids to the park a few times...very tiring for mommy, but the girls loved it! It was so nice because the rest of the world was at school so we usually had the whole place to ourselves!
We had a picnic the first time we went...
The end result! :)
Fair fun with the girls...we left K with Grams that Saturday for a few hours while we let the girls have some "big girl fun".
Petting Bailey's goat
and Clay's chickens
I took the girls to the dance recital for an hour...
Spring School pics...I do have the real copies but too lazy/tired to actually scan these in..had these on my phone
Memorial weekend we stayed home and made memories....water balloon fight with daddy
She got on and threw her hand up like this....OMG we have our hands full with this one!
My little cuddle buddy!
Sweet boy finds his thumb occasionally and I think it is the cutest thing ever!


No comments:
Post a Comment