His first day of "school" ... 2 more days and he's done until August :)
Welp, I guess I threw a few in there of his biggest cheerleaders too! :)
That's tired right there! Squishy face and all! :)
He is such a GOOD baby! Always happy and just so content! (Especially if he is being held, ha!)
This one can't get enough of him!!
I just had to...:) Only for a second!
His first little mohawk! :)
Little Stud Muffin
My 2 month old is as long as the pack-n-play is wide...WOW! He is growing soo fast!
This is how I am able to cook supper...he loves to be on my chest!!
....that pouty face though!
Little turtle! He can hold that head up like no other!
AND he likes to give momma a heart attack like this...let him take naps on his tummy and this is what he does...??!?!


No comments:
Post a Comment