Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

2 months

Our little stud turned 2 months on May 14.  I seriously cannot believe how that is even possible?!?!  Life definitely moves faster with 3!  I am enjoying him extra this week as I return to work next week (but thankfully for only 9 days and then it is back to being with this little man everyday for the next 2 months!)

At 2 months old he is wearing 3 month clothes (although not for long with his long self) and size 1 diapers.  He weighed in at 11 lbs 8 oz (40 something percentile) and was a whopping 25 1/4 inches long (98th percentile!!!!) He has grown an entire 5 inches since birth!!  He def. does not get his height from me! :)

He sleeps from about 7:30 ish pm-5:30/6 ish am...This past weekend at 9 weeks old he started sleeping in his crib in his own room.  He has done really well and just kind of wiggles and whines a few times throughout the night.  We go in there and pop the paci back in and he is good.

All breast milk baby and such a sweet little snuggler.  He flashes that adorable grin at me all day (when he's awake) and gives me the sweetest coos.

We are on a good schedule right now. He wakes up and eats.  I feed him again around 8 ish and he usually sleeps the whole morning until 11:30-12 and then he eats again.  He will take another nap and then usually eats every 2 hours throughout the afternoon/evening.  I go back to work on Tuesday (for the last 9 days of school) and he will go to school for those 9 days....hope our schedule stays so we can go back to it for the summer.  He has had a few bottles so I am hoping he will do okay while at school, I just have no idea how much (ounces) he will need.

He loves to be held up-right looking over your shoulder or snuggling on your chest.  That is where he would prefer to sleep all day...right on me!  When I try to put him down so I can get things done he usually wakes up, wiggles, and fusses for a bit.

He loves his sisters and loves when they talk to him and hover over him (like he even has a choice...:)...that is how they spend all their time when at home!)

He loves sticking his little tongue out.   He makes the sweetest little cooing sounds at us and it makes me melt.  He flashes that little grin with that wiggly grin and it is so adorable!

He "scooches" all over.  We put him on his tummy and he pushes with his feet and ends up all over the room.  For some reason I dont remember the girls doing this so early so hope it does not mean early crawling.







Sleeping in his big boy room in his crib. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment