Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's the simple things...

THe other night we were getting ready to go eat and Miss P was fussing so much.  Nothing I did made her happy, so I finally just laid her on our bed so I could finish getting ready.  The minute I laid her down, she was instantly quiet and crashed immediately...who would have thought?!?!  Check out that adorable little reindeer butt....



How many times have I mentioned that she will fall asleep immediately if her face is covered??  Well when we arrived back home and opened the back door to unload her out of the car this is what we found....oh we had a good laugh over this one--I guess she could not figure out how to get her lovies over her face, so she just pulled her bow down instead. :) Whatever works!?!?

And then daddy fixed it for her....

No comments:

Post a Comment