Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Future star???

I had such a proud mommy moment this week!  Our baby girl was asked to play Baby Jesus in her school Christmas pageant.  She is the littlest baby at her school by a LOT!  SO of course everyone knows her and she is spoiled rotten! :)  I sat in the back with her behind the props and daddy was up in the balcony taking pics.  I did not get to see the play since I was behind everything but I could hear and it was soo sweet.  They had torn a tiny, and I mean tiny, hole in the cardboard for me to watch in from when P was out there.  She did soooo good!  As much as she likes to talk these days I thought she just might talk through the whole thing.  She just laid in the mager and played with her hands until the main part was over.  She did start fussing towards the end (and she probably would have been fine if they would have just stuck her paci back in) but they went ahead and brought her off and back to me.  Joseph, Mary, & Angel Gabriel gave her plenty of attention the whole time she was out there too. :)

Here is our little star:
Going to her manger

All you can see is her little hands flailing.

Our nephew was the cute little innkeeper

She had PLENTY of attention on stage. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment