Saturday morning we took P to Breakfast with Santa. She was such a sweet baby and never made a peep the whole time we were there. This was the first time we had been and it was pretty neat. I can’t wait until she will be more engaged in the years to come. She just laid in her stroller while mommy and daddy ate (she even got to have pancakes and eggs later on that dayJ) then waited patiently in the long line to sit on Santa’s lap. She was ADORABLE if I might say so myself. She acted a little shy around Santa and did not want to tell him her Christmas wishes, but don’t worry Mommy will make sure Santa knows she has been a good girl and tell him what she wants. J
I will post the pics. of her and Santa as soon as they come in.
After seeing Santa, daddy went to work and mommy and Grams headed out for a day full of shopping. We drug poor P around with us ALL day and she was such a trooper. She never even cried until the way home (granted it was 9 pm and WAY past her bedtime). I could not ask for a better baby!
Here is the cutie pie in her Christmas get-up (and tutu made by mommy--I am pretty proud of it! It looks like a mess in these pics because these were after we got back and it had been all scrunched up in her carseat.)


No comments:
Post a Comment