On Saturday N, my mom, and I took P to the Pumpkin Patch. We had talked about it (I really wanted to take her to get some fall pics, but we still did not want her in public and around a bunch of other people). It had also been really windy last week so we had to wait to decide Sat. morning depending on the wind. Well she woke up to eat right before 7 and I looked outside and it was calm so we figured we would go ahead and go. We had planned just to keep her covered up in her stroller, take her out for a few pics, and everything would be great. It worked out that way for the most part—she slept the whole time.
We made a WHOLE day of being out of the house—that was a first. N had to set up a new computer at his parents and switch all the files, programs, etc. over so he was there all day. I left P with them for a while to run some much needed errands in town, then took her to my parents to play for a bit, then back to N’s parents. We then headed to Wal-mart and to pick up supper and did not get home til almost 8 (12 hours of being away from home! WOW!) It felt good though we were super tired in the evening.


Jessica - Paislyn is absolutely adorable!!!
ReplyDelete