Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Holding on to Sweet Moments...

These 2 are sooo lovey with each other.  The other day I was folding clothes and P took the basket.  All by herself she helped B climb in and this is what I got for the next 10 minutes...they would love on each other for a while, B would get tired of it and climb out only to climb right back in with P's help. I loved it!! :)

Hugs

B is probably saying "eyes" as she is touching her. :)


Kisses


Trying to keep her in


More kisses

Sweet giggles!





Before church one weekend


P's hair is long enough for braids now so it is fun braiding her pig-tails now. :)  I love being a mama of girls....remind me of that again in 10 or so years! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment