We headed to see the KCS Christmas train on Tuesday.
I knew Pais would do great with Santa...we have talked alot about him and even since last Christmas she has randomly talked about Santa. B on the other hand I figured would freak if I let her go. While neither one smiled all was good with both and no tears were shed.
Santa trying to put B's bow back in. LOL! Such a sweet Santa!
We told Paislyn the night before that Santa would ask her what she wanted for Christmas so she had to tell him what she wanted. When we asked her what she wanted she kept saying "a little Chtistmas" or a "little tree"....N told her to ask for a baby brother (ha!) and then everytime we asked her what she wanted she replied with "a baby sister"...haha Daddy! He kept correcting her to brother and telling her she already had 1 baby sister....good try daddy! :)
We told P to hold B's hand and B took off running and brought P with her since she wouldn't let go.
Since we have been so good St. Nick came to visit us on Friday. When the girls woke up they found all of these goodies...P was soo thrilled and in love with her new gloves. B wanted nothing to do with any of it and only wanted to be held.
Proof she was awake and not amused! :) Poor baby!
She plays peek-a-boo with anything she can!
"Peek-a-boo"
"Where's Breckyn?"
Saturday morning we woke up bright and early and braved the cold to go have Breakfast with Santa. I cannot wait to get the pics in and see them. Again, BOTH girls did fabulous! They both sat on his lap and not a single tear or fuss! Paislyn was just cheesin away and B just looked at us like "really mom?!?!" Again, when we asked Paislyn what she was going to ask Santa for she replied "baby sister"....ha! Sorry baby girl, don't think Santa is going to deliver that present just yet! :)
This was little Missy's reaction when I would not let her take her blankie with us.
Elf
They both loved this little truck!
Breckyn hugs anything and everything soft...:)
Since I am always the one behind the camera and I want my kids to know I did exist when they were young, I jumped in a few photos this weekend.
I packed away a bunch of B's clothes yesterday morning and the girls were thoroughly entertained by they bags. They climbed over and around them, did flips over them, banged on them with anything they could like drums, and kept themselves entertained for quite a while.
Daddy has been wanting to make home-made doughnuts with Paislyn for a while and we decided with this nasty weather today was a perfect morning for that. She loved helping him and then enjoying the end result of course!
We even made them dairy free and B got to enjoy her first taste of a dough-nut. She was a fan! :)
St. Nick brought the girls a gingerbread house kit and Paislyn and Daddy enjoyed putting it together this afternoon.
Daddy iced it and P placed all the candies
She stole a candy and ate it :)
Stealing the icing
Daddy let her have a taste.
She was soo proud!
What a great week/weekend we have had and we can't wait to enjoy the rest of the season!


No comments:
Post a Comment