Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer in pictures

As the summer sadly draws to an end and I trade days with my girls for days with my students I want to re-cap the things we did, places/people we saw, and memories we made!  We had a quick, yet great summer!

Paislyn had many painting opportunities (her favorite hobby)

Playing pretty!

Water fun


We introduced popsicles! :)

We let Paislyn have her first movie night with us!

Sweet B started crawling















Feeding Froggy

Naps with Mommy were the best!

Future Gymnast




She loves my glasses...I have to remember to put them out of her reach or she will come out of my room like this.

We took lots of morning walks.

Learned to eat new foods

We visited grandparents

Snuggled

Played lots of babies




Sent cute texts/pics to daddy


We acted cute! :)




Painted some

Danced in our jammies






Had play-dates with friends


Posing with Elizabeth





And most of all enjoyed spending the past 2 months home together! 

 I am so thankful for the time I get home with my girls and can't wait until the next holiday to stay home with them again!


No comments:

Post a Comment