We played it up and kept telling her we were taking her out for a "big girl day" and I think I was WAY more excited about it than she was. :) They have this small section there that is for Under 2 Years only so that was perfect for her and where we stayed the whole time.
Here are some pics of the Big Sister Day Out...
(Her shirt is soaked because she is going through this phase of sucking/chewing on fabric lately, so apparently she sucked on her carseat straps or blanket the whole way there and this is what we found when we arrived...yuck!)
We finally got her to be brave...it took her a long while to warm up to the things....I think she was a little overwhelmed!
Not so sure about this...
"Whoa!"
She looks so grown up here!
Daddy going down the slide with her...(Just for the record, Mommy actually was the first to crawl through there and go down the slide with her 2 times, Daddy was just tied up with baby and can't multitask to take a picture like Mommy can. :))
Pure excitement!
We continued our family fun day by going and trying out some double strollers :) and then on to Whole Foods to get groceries. We then came home and went straight outside to enjoy the BEAUTIFUL day!
Big Girl growing soo fast...she is pulling her toys on the bouncy and making the songs play.
Riding on the lawn mower with Daddy.
This is our afternoon get-up. Since I have not yet ordered my double stroller, this is how we go walking in the afternoons...I know I am a sight to behold. LOL!
Just a little to short still. :)
We had a GREAT family day and I made sure to stop several times throughout the day and thank GOD for all of the blessings he has bestowed upon our little family! I have a great husband and two beautiful and healthy girls...We are so blessed! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment