Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Budding Artist

This afternoon when we got home from church & the Eagle Scout Celebration I decided to bust out the paints for P to explore, have fun with, and work on fine motor skills.

I was not too sure how she would react at first since she is still pretty freaked out if her hands get dirty, but we went for it and she LOVED it!

I have been wanting to pudding paint but daddy bought "healthy" pudding and it has to be baked blah blah blah and every time I think about it I don't want to have to bake it and all that, so we went the painting route today which required no prep other than covering her and the table.

She started out nice and neat...

She impressed us both with how well she was doing without us even showing her what to do.



She became comfortable real quick and when  a little got on her hands I grabbed the brush and painted her hand (3 of the paints were a textured paint with sand) and made her hand print on the table....she thought it was fun and continued to paint her hand. :)

She made a mess!  BUT loved every minute of it!

We had to improvise with a trash bag apron but mommy hinted to the Easter Bunny that maybe an art apron would be much needed soon! :)



Sweet baby girls chillin before Church this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment