I know this is a little late, but I need to get caught up so I can blog all about our 4th family member and all of the Christmas festivities going on in our families. To say I have been busy/crazy lately would be an understatement :), so here goes to trying to get caught up! :)
I woke up on Thanksgiving morning having contractions for a few hours, but as soon as I got out of bed they stopped, so we headed on over to my grandparents to enjoy the day. I had a dr. appt. on Monday of T-giving week and was only 1.5 cm dilated (but baby had dropped a lot lower) and was instructed to not travel, not cook, and just take it easy over the T-giving break,...yeah right! I think I have one of the most active 14 months old there is. :)
The last days of "sitting on the baby"...exactly 39 weeks pregnant.
Playing in the leaves at Nanny and Pappy's
Just a swingin'
Cute Little Turkey! :)
These are pics from Paislyn's Thanksgiving Feast at her school the Thursday before Thanksgiving. I am fortunate enough to work at a place where family comes first and am able to leave to join P for her school festivities.
Feasting :)
The little diva...so stinkin cute! :)
Thanksgiving was very low-key but nice and relaxing. P and I both took a nap and we all just enjoyed the day. Good food. Good family. Good times! We are so thankful for the sweet blessing we received last year and were counting the days until our 2nd blessing would arrive!
On Thanksgiving night N and I decided at the last minute to head over to WalMart for 2 Black Friday deals for Paislyn. Yes, we were crazy (esp. me being 39 weeks preggo, but hey whatever...). We put P to bed and his parents came over to sit with her while we ran to WM for the 8 pm sale. We got there around 7 and there were 2 things we wanted. N stood at one and I went and stood at the other. There were only 2 ppl at the item he was at so he was guaranteed to get it, the item I went to on the other hand had a ton of ppl already and I was not guaranteed. We were only a few feet away from one another so he kept a close eye on me...He was worried about me being so pregnant and having contractions already. I got more nervous the closer it got to 8 and the more ppl that got there and I ended up just moving out of the way when they cut into the box for fear of getting hurt or knocked over. However, 2 nice people that had also been in line each grabbed what I was waiting on in order to save me the trouble....so sweet! We got what we were after and after finding my mom and helping her load her things we made our way to the check out and to our car. We got home safely and without me going in labor. Success! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment