Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 30, 2012

She is QUICK!

Our little miss is quick!  I can turn my back for literally 10 seconds or walk out of a room just to be gone for a minute and when I return I never know what I will find....

She loves the refrigerator...the second she hears it open she is crawling soo fast to get over there...it is hard to get what you need and get it shut before she gets to it....each time too she takes out the salad dressings.

This is what she did to her room while I walked right around the corner for less than 2 minutes to use the bathroom.

She has mastered her climbing skills!  She is trying to climb on EVERYTHING!  Her favorite thing to climb right now is in the dishwasher as I am trying to load or un-load it.



She found a treasure box by the bed...

________________________________________________________________________________

And now just some random pictures of our little cutie!

Riding the turtle at Grams & Grumps




Uncle Curtis' Surprise 40th Birthday

"All packed and ready for school, Mom"

OMG!! I know I am biased, but she is sooo stinkin cute!!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment