Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

I had a fabulous Mother's Day! Last year I was pregnant on Mother's day, so it was nice to have my little girl in my arms this year AND to be pregnant again! :)
My little Princess on Mother's Day...





We had great news about our little jellybean at our appt. on Friday, so that just started my weekend off right. We spent alot of time with our great family, and ate lots of good food! :)
Paislyn,
You bring soo much joy to my life and I am soo proud to be your Mommy! You are the best daughter I could have hoped for! I continue to thank God everyday for allowing you to be mine and I know you will make an awesome big sister! You bring laughter, joy, and love to our lives each and every day! THank you for your sweet smile that makes my heart swell. I love you to the moon and back pumpkin!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment