We took little Missy to her first dance recital last weekend to watch several of her cousins dancing. Last year she was just dancing in my tummy as we watched, but this year she was mesmerized by the sights on the stage. Of course we had to get decked out in our ballet best and unfortunately all I have are some dark I-phone pics. Her eyes stayed glued to the screen for about the first hour and a half and then it was hard for her to be still after that...Daddy ended up having to take her outside to play for the last part. We could not be blessed with a better baby girl!
Rocking her ballerina bow while she stays glued to the stage.
"I heart Dance" dress :)
Her ballerina slipper butt! :)
While by no means am I trying to rush time, but I cannot wait until she is 3 and can get up on that stage and dance her heart out!


No comments:
Post a Comment