Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 19, 2012

On All Fours...

I was getting P lotioned up and dressed after her bath last night. I left her on her floor, then went into the kitchen to get her medicine. When I returned to her room, this is what I found. OMG I could not believe it—and she was WAY away from where I left her, she rolled to where she wanted to be, then got up all fours. I laid her down to give her medicine and left again to make her bottle. I came back for her and AGAIN she was up on all fours. Nathan came home a little later and I was telling him all about it. Well, we tried the same scenario again and of course she refused to do if for him. We spent about 30 minutes on her floor waiting for her to do it again (even though it was way past her bedtime), she did it a few more times, but was way more interested in talking to us and being a little ham than trying to learn to crawl.
Now, this excites Daddy-he has been working hard modeling for her the correct position to crawl. Mommy, on the other hand, is not soo excited. I am beyond thrilled she is developmentally ready and so ambitious, but this means A LOT more work for me. I am the one that spends the most time with her, and our evenings spent playing/reading/singing on the floor will soon be no more. I will soon be chasing after her everywhere! J  Oh—well……let the fun begin! J



We also took our first trip out to the ball-park tonight.  Here we are all ready to go cheer on some of our cousins and some of mommy's students.

No comments:

Post a Comment