Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Break-through

I am so behind on here and have not even posted her 6 month check up that was 2 weeks ago.  My life/work has just Been.That.Busy!!

But big news that I had to post: Paislyn's first tooth broke through on Saturday.  She was her normal happy self and I would never had known if my finger wasn't in her mouth.

She (We) had 2 play dates with friends on Saturday.  She was incredibly drooly (which she never is).  Her shirt stayed SOAKED all day.  THat evening we were at my in-laws celebrating mine and N's birthdays and she grabbed my finger and put it in her mouth.  I came across a sharp little area and sure enough a tooth was breaking through.  Poor baby!  But she handled it like a champ!  I know the others are soon to follow.  It makes me soo sad though as she is growing up way too fast and I just loved her adorable little gummy smile! :)  I know teeth will  be just as cute, though!

Now we are battling yet another sickness!  I was soo proud that she stayed healthy for such a long stretch lately (I will even be getting a regular pay-check again since I have actually been able to work the whole month!)  She was not herself this am....and I got a call from the school this afternoon.  Today/tomorrow are CRAZY for me (parent conference day) so N will be taking her to the Dr. in the a.m. and staying home with her tomorrow (such a GREAT daddy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment