After taking off of work for 6 days (and having the weekend in there to help up re-coop) Mommy really needed to get back to work. Aunt Cass helped us out by taking off to stay home one more day with her. She was finally getting back to herself and feeling a little better, but we still wanted to keep her out of school since she had been sooo sick and her immune system was still way down. I think they had a great day!
Thanks Aunt Cass! I see lots of paybacks of Panda in the near future! :):) Pais loves you!
Here are alot of pics I received throughout the day to help me on my first day back at work.
She is a little off schedule since being sick....she is waking up around 4 or 4:30 ready to go...since I have to try and get ready too I put her in our bed (since our vanity is right beside the bed) and she crashed immediately (she LOVES our bed and she is closely watched in it).
Happy WELL baby (finally!)
Since the weather was sooo pretty we all went for a walk when I got home from work. THis was her first time riding like a big girl in her stroller...she is still a little small, but she LOVED the view!
Watching Aunt Cass work
Bright Eyed Beauty
Sporting the new shades
Early Valentine's Presents from Aunt Cass....check out the cute bikini


No comments:
Post a Comment