We had a low key V-day….our power was knocked out at school and V-day morning I got a call around 5:30 (as I was already getting ready for work) saying school was delayed until 10:00..YAY!! I got to snuggle with my sweet Valentine and she got to go to school late too! She took goodies to all of her friends and her teachers. She received lots of little snack goodies that she will be able to enjoy in a few months. That evening my mom and dad came over to drop off a gift for her—she got a new cupcake outfit (hand made by Grams—she is on a roll and we are LOVING it—hint, hint Grams!!), a sippy cup and snack container that Grams be-jeweled for us, and a hand-made Paci strap.
Nana & Grandpa gave her the little bear in the pictures...
We gave her a fun little “boom-box” that lights up and plays music & 18 pairs of fun socks…YES, 18. I am a little crazy and do not like her to wear plain or solid socks. So, when I find some that I like that are patterned I have to get them….so she is good for a little while. J
That afternoon Paislyn (with the help of mom & I) made Daddy a Valentine for his office with her picture, hand-print, & foot-print. It was pretty cute! Aunt Cass & Chris came over and brought supper—Cass already gave her a gift a while ago so she could wear it!
We had a fun Valentine’s Day and N and I got to actually go out and have a date to celebrate on Friday night. We went to SL to eat sushi and go see The Vow with Cass & Chris.
The Valentine Dress Grams made us...:) We love it!
Rocking our heart leg-warmers...
THe Best Valentine I have ever had...


No comments:
Post a Comment