Well....this Pedi believes in the way of food that is consistent with what I have always read....we are not starting foods yet. YAY! I was not ready....Everything I have read says food should be started closer to 6 months and everyone seems to want to start at 4 months these days which contributes to obesity.....my child shows every sign that she is ready to eat but we are going to move through the process slowly. We were instruced to do rice cereal, then move to barley, and then on to oatmeal. Veggies and fruits will be started around 6 months. We started rice (whole grain organic rice) cereal today and she loved every minute of it....she opened her mouth, swallowed alot of it, and never made a face like she did not like it. I mixed it with breast milk and she ate it like such a BIG girl!
Do you think she liked it?!?! :)
We had a mess!
How cute...Brody loves fruit mixed with his cereal!
ReplyDelete