Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Final One....

The Final One...we had the Popp side on the Sunday after Christmas...N and I were completely dressed, I had our goodies made, and all bags packed and ready to go.  We were waiting on B to wake up from her nap to head out.  She woke up screaming (not like her) and when I went in there to get her she was really warm.  I took her temp and it was 102.  We then made the decision that I would go for a quick appearance to Christmas (since it was my family) and I would take P with me.  N would stay with B.  It worked out good and


Trying to climb the pole.


Looking at the cows.



She loved her presents

Looking at all of Livy's girly stuff...:)

Laying beside Mose




No comments:

Post a Comment