Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Family Pictures

I wanted new family pictures taken for our wall and wanted to try AGAIN for pics of just the girls.  I intended to use just pics of the girls for our Christmas cards.  Well, once again no cooperation and no shots were taken thanks to Miss B. J  Paislyn was completely cooperative and willing, Breckyn just refused to sit and stay for pics if I wasn’t doing it too. LOL!  So here are a few good shots we got.  The wind was completely crazy when we started the pictures which made it interesting and for some CRAZY wind-blown hair!  Thanks Jenna Hooker Photography!

Breckyn was mesmerized by the dogs and pet hog wandering around us. :)



She was loving the camera attention! :)

One of my faves!


B was totally over it by this point!  Wait, was she ever really into it?!?!





No comments:

Post a Comment