Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 26, 2013

11 Months

How can it be that we are already thisclose to another first birthday!  This year has FLOWN by and it seems like just yesterday it was last fall and I just had baby Breckyn.

At 11 months she is
-wearing 9 & 12 month clothes
-size 3 diapers
-has 7 teeth (4 on top and 3 on bottom)
-Nurses morning and night and takes 2 bottles of breast-milk during the day.  I was ready to cut out a bottle during the day but since I still have a freezer FULL of pumped milk I am just continuing to let her have these bottles until we run out of frozen milk.
-Eats what we eat with the exception of any dairy.
-Walks all over the place....her little waddle is so cute!


She definitely has a little temper and will whine and flail her hands and even throw things when she gets mad.  Wild woman!  She is fearless and I am amazed we have not already ended up in the ER (especially at bathtime).  She gets soo super excited when we are headed outside but is NOT a fan of the car-seat.

She says mama, da, ball, this (all the time), and many other sounds but no other words and she has a precious little laugh.  She loves to dance whenever she hears music.

She is the lightest sleeping kid I have EVER met!  She wakes up if someone breathes wrong. LOL.

She has started hugging/loving on anything soft like blankets, stuffed animals, etc.  She still bites/eats/chews on EVERYTHING.  Even with bite guards things on her bed there is still teeth marks on the bed.  She bites her clothes and puts everything she can into her mouth.

She is still a momma's girl and loves to be held.  She is a super sweet cuddler and makes the cutest scrunchy faces around!

We love you sweet girl!










Her 11 month picture we used on her b-day invitation.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment