The night before the "Big 2" I got a little sentimental thinking this was her last night to rock her and put her to bed as a 1 year old. So, we did what any good parent would do....we let her stay up a little late and we had a fun little photo shoot with her. :) We practiced saying and doing "2" instead of "1".
We woke her up singing for her birthday and she replied every time with a sweet little "thank you". I took a fruit salad and applesauce to the sitter's as her birthday treat for her and her friends. She had a great day and we celebrated with grandparents and Aunt Cass that evening.
Coloring on her easel before leaving for school
Good morning 2 year old!
Her birthday cupcake
More presents
Sisterly Love
a give-a-way from the Skeeters Grams gave her and she was kissing him...LOL
Favorite foods: strawberries, pineapple, yogurt, avocados, peaches,
cheese
Least favorite foods: noodles or anything noodle related
(macaroni, spaghetti, lasagna)
Favorite drink: water
Favorite toys: babies, Minnie mouse, books, kitchen stuff
Favorite show: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Favorite Book: Good Night Moon
Favorite activities: painting & anything water related
(taking a bath)
Favorite songs: Where is Thumbkin?, Twinkle Twinkle
Loves: Dancing, playing with Breckyn, eating "snacks", being outside, to be held, singing, shopping, "groferie shopping", being bossy
For both of the girls birthdays we gave them a trampoline. We gave it to them before P birthday so they could enjoy it throughout the fall. Pais took a while to warm up to it now she can't get enough of it. THe child jumps all the time so I figured it would be the perfect gift. While B is too young to enjoy it now, I know her and Paislyn will have hours of fun in it through the years.
Loves: Dancing, playing with Breckyn, eating "snacks", being outside, to be held, singing, shopping, "groferie shopping", being bossy
For both of the girls birthdays we gave them a trampoline. We gave it to them before P birthday so they could enjoy it throughout the fall. Pais took a while to warm up to it now she can't get enough of it. THe child jumps all the time so I figured it would be the perfect gift. While B is too young to enjoy it now, I know her and Paislyn will have hours of fun in it through the years.
I still cannot believe it has been a full 2 years since this sweet little punkin made me a mommy! She definitely has our heart and keeps us on our toes with her spunky personality! We love you sooo much Paislyn Brooke!


No comments:
Post a Comment