Wearing 6 month clothes but I am slowly packing those away and transitioning into the 9 month ones
Size 3 diapers
Has 2 bottom teeth :)
Still just a breast-milk baby...5 times a day
She eats a home-made fruit mix in the morning and then a mix of fruit and veggies in the evening. Thinking we will soon add a lunch meal as well. I have been mixing her food with breast milk, but just stopped doing that and letting her eat it a little chunkier. I know we need to be moving towards some finger foods, etc. but it makes me soo nervous. Breckyn has always been a "choker". Since she was born she was always choking while drinking milk, so I am worried about how she will do with food.
She sits up and down by herself (can sit up, lay down, and sit back up) and can get on all 4's. She rocks and will lift her hands to reach for things but just cannot quite make the move to actually "crawl". It is coming VERY soon though (I am betting within the next few days--everyday she is getting closer and closer to actually moving)!
She scoots and bounces on her little butt to move around and get into what she wants....she is still such a roller. I set her in one spot and walk out and come in and can't find her because she has rolled away somewhere.
Today she scooted to the little toy box in the living room and discovered she could get toys out of there...it was soo cute and she stayed content for a long while!
LOVES LOVES LOVES her baths. She also loves to chew on the toys while taking a bath.
She is still so fun and has such a funny personality...she has this deep "chuckle" that she lets out all the time...she also just randomly "cheeses" (smiles a big gummy smile) for no reason. It is cute!
She is a roly-poly little ball of goo (as daddy says)! :)
She loves to be held and is a momma's girl through and through. When people talk to her she will just lay her head on my shoulder and sometimes she drops that bottom lip and lets out some wails. I think she is pretty sensitive and when she gets her feelings hurt (or starts crying) it takes her a while to get over it!
She is little grabber/pincher and I have battle wounds to prove it (she likes to grab me while I am nursing her). She tries to jump out of our arms to grab anything and everything. Paislyn is not liking this stage where she is big enough and mobile enough to start getting into all of her things.
She is still unpredictable in the sleep department! She does sleep through the night now, but it is hit or miss with actually getting her to sleep. Usually she has to be nursed or rocked to sleep, although I was able to lay her down 3 times this week without her actually being completely asleep. She usually only takes 1 nap a day and it is never too long (and usually in the swing!). She is such a LIGHT sleeper and the slightest noise will startle her and she will wake up screaming! UGH!
(This photo shoot was a little crazy! I was trying to hurry and do it before we headed out to the library yesterday morning...the camera wasn't working right, she was trying to dive right out of the chair hence the reason we had to move to the floor, Paislyn wanted in all of the pictures or was taking the paper away from her or putting it in her face...oh I remember last year when the picture taking got interesting around this age!)
Can you tell she was so not into this?!?!
:)
You can barely see those 2 bottom teeth in this picture.
Them little toofies are coming in with all this chomping going on!


No comments:
Post a Comment