Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 25, 2013

4 years

I usually try to keep the blog all about the girls as it is their baby book and like to document all of our comings and doings for them....this post is all about the hubs today though.

We celebrated our 4 year anniversary 2 weeks ago on July 11.  We had a great day!  We did not do anything big or fancy since I still will not leave Breckyn overnight just yet.  My mom did take off work though for the day and keep the girls (this was my first "break" all summer!  I have been with them 24/7 since the first day of summer....I LOVE my girls to death but it was great to have a day away and with my man!)  We dropped them off around 8 and headed to Sugar Land.  We made some stops getting things we needed (for the kids of course :)) and went to watch a movie and eat lunch at the same time at Star Cinema Grill.  I had never been so was excited.  We saw The Heat and had the theatre to ourselves for a while.  An older couple then came in and sat RIGHT behind us.  Then 2 women came in and sat RIGHT in front of us.  REALLY?!?!?



We did my annual ring inspection, made some more stops, had an ice cream snack in the afternoon, then went to PF Changs and enjoyed a kidless supper!  It was a great day!!


I asked N to take some pics of me with the girls that morning since I am NEVER in any pics with them.




Happy Anniversary to the best husband ever!  You are my other half and help balance me out!  You are the most amazing daddy to our 2 beautiful little girls and I can't imagine my life without you in it!  I love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment