Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 24, 2013

Museum

I have always been one to enjoy staying at home and especially in the summers if I didn't have to get dressed and out of the house I usually didn't.  Now that I have 2 kids at home I take any opportunity we can to get out and about. I love staying home with them but find that if they have more outside stimuli (rather than just me) and social interactions they nap better, behave better, etc. when we are home.

Last Thursday, B would not nap so I got a wild hair around 1:40 pm to go to the Museum to let P see the animals.  P woke up shortly after and by 3:00 I had both kids dressed and fed and we were out the door.

She liked the animals, but she was distracted by the other kids that were there.  She really enjoyed the live bunny and play area they had and I had to drag her out when it was time to leave.













No comments:

Post a Comment