Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 7, 2013

School Party

On Wednesday, March 27, Paislyn had her Easter party at school.  I am so grateful for a job that lets me leave to attend my own children's functions.  The party was at 9 am and it was very chilly that morning.  They started with the egg hunt.  As soon as they started hunting eggs, Easter Bunny showed up on the playground and my sweet P was DONE hunting eggs at that point. She started whining and just wanted to cling to whatever adult was closest. :)

She spotted him!

Watching her back..





Being silly!

Not wanting to go get her egg from the EB

Making a quick get-a-way!


Checking out her goodies!


My girls!

Mrs. Cathy & Breckyn

Waiting patiently to eat


Eating lunch


Before I left I went and checked on Baby Sister again...this is how I found her. This is her favorite position to sleep now...when she is tired those hands go behind her and she likes to sleep this way...soooo relaxed & cute! :)  The one sock on one sock off thing is also a common look for her lately....I am sooo ready for some warmer weather because fighting her with these socks 1000's of times a day is about to do me in! :) LOL!



Paislyn had a great party and threw a fit when they took her basket away from her so they could start eating!


No comments:

Post a Comment