We have sooo many family celebrations for Christmas and every single weekend was booked with festivities. It is great and all and fun to see family, but OMG is it exhausting! Especially with a newborn added in our mix this year.
December 8 was the Moran family Christmas. We had already determined before B was born that I would be staying home with her and N could take P to the first 2 we had. I was recovering and we did not want to take Breckyn out yet as she was sooo little and we are in the full blown RSV& flu season. Well, since P had a sinus infection we were playing it by ear. We had family pictures with Nathan's family that morning in Wharton. She slept on the drive both ways (so not like her!) and she just looked so sad. By the time we got home she went down for a nap and just did not look like she felt well at all so I decided to keep her home with me and B and let N go enjoy his family Christmas. I was a little nervous as this would be my first time to be by myself with both girls and I still was not supposed to lift P (which was going to be tricky). We survived from noon-11 pm by ourselves. :)
Nathan's grand-parents came over the next day to meet Miss Breckyn.
The next Saturday, Dec. 15, was the Eggemeyer family Christmas. B and I were going to stay home again and N stayed with us too. My mom offered to take P to the Christmas so she would not miss out and so we could have time with Breckyn. We let her go for a few hours then drove to get her later that evening. I got several pics throughout the afternoon and was told how good she was. :)
Looking so cute!
Little Turkey!
Here is B chilling with us.


No comments:
Post a Comment