Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 1, 2012

Year in Review

I thought it would be fun to do a little "year in review" post (just for myself) to look back and see all the firsts Paislyn had throughout the year and see how much she changed each month.

September 2011
It's a GIRL! :)

LOVE!

We're home!


Newborn Pics



October 2011

Pumpkin Patch--3 weeks old
 

First "real" bath

Baptism


 
 
 

First Halloween

 
November 2011


First Thanksgiving

First Day of School
 
December 2011
 
Breakfast with Santa

St. Nick came

She played baby Jesus in her first Christmas pageant

Rolled over for the first time on her 3 month b-day




 
January 2012
 
Happy New Year


First pig-tails

First time with rice cereal

Horribly sick with RSV, pneumonia, & double ear infections--:( Started round the clock breathing treatments.

February 2012


Little Miss Valentine!


First LONG road-trip


First overnight hotel stay

First time to see snow


 
March 2012
 
First time to sit in a shopping cart.

First pedicure (before 6 mo pics) compliments of Mommy

Easter Bunny


First ride in my John Deere Gator mommy won for me...

Started eating baby food made by mommy

Started sitting up by myself

Started practicing with a sippy cup
 
Mommy & Daddy told me I was going to be a BIG SISTER! :)


April 2012

Started crawling

First Easter




May 2012

I got my first bite at school

I turned into a little ham! :)

Mommy celebrated her first Mother's day

I started swimming and LOVED it...I am a water baby!

Watched my first dance recital!
 
June 2012
 
Daddy celebrated his first Father's Day

I got tubes put in my ears...

I stayed home with mommy all summer and we went on daily walks.

...and went swimming

I became a big helper and wanted my hands in everything mommy was doing.

Mommy & Daddy learned I was allergic to eggs & cinnamon--it was scary for them--look at my face!


July 2012


Petting a puppy for the first time

Stayed away from mommy & daddy for the first time ever-over night :(


First trip to Splashway--I loved it!


August 2012

I loved phones!

I started making BIG messes!

I took a few naps--and this is how mommy & daddy would find me

I became very independent with my food!
 
September 2012
 
I turned 1!!!

I celebrated my first birthday with a big party!


 
WOW!! What a fabulous year of firsts we have had.  Little princess we love you so much and can't wait to have a year full of seconds and beyond and make you a big sister! :)
 


 



 


 
 
 

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That is so neat to see how much they grow and change in their first year. Paislyn is absolutely precious! :)

    ReplyDelete