Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Princess

I had to title this post that since she is our little princess, but only for a few more days will she be our one and only.  She will always be our first  (and I am sure a little princess), but she will soon be sharing us.  Oh man....just writing that brings on my mommy guilt bad!  BUT-I know once the baby is here and we are all settled and adjusting our love will multiply and we will have a new normal and sweet P will adapt and all will be well! :)

I have been wanting to really do something special for/with her before the baby arrives and we had big plans to go to Dewberry Farm last Saturday. It was a pretty day and we had it all planned out, but our little love-bug had diarrhea and we decided against fighting that out there.  So, we pushed it off until this weekend...WAY TOO COLD to take her this weekend!  I am hoping for next weekend, but we shall see.  I go on Wednesday with my class (we take our fall field trip there every year) but hopefully I can hang for a weekend trip with my little pumpkin. :)

Here are a few pics of what we have been up to lately.  Little Miss turned 13 months old last week (I have decided to stop doing monthly posts of everything she is up to, but will continue to just randomly update).

She will start the motions for "Itsy Bitsy SPider" and "Pat a Cake" all on her own and it is soo cute.  SHe is still always on the go and never sits or stands still.  She is becoming a little mischevious and starting to throw little fits here and there or go against whatever we are asking/telling her.  She is learning how to push our buttons! :)

We eat like such a big girl now.

Wide awake and delirious! :)

Computer Nerd already--moving the mouse
 
Let me see how many things I can open and close before Mommy can catch me. :)

Patting baby--this is all she likes to do other than read books.

Sporting our Halloween gear
 
Bucket-head

Sporting my winter boots (which by the way you will probably see a lot of....Mommy loves them!)

 
 
I love my backpack....ready for school!

Nap time was a struggle today so we gave her a pillow and a couple minutes later this is what we saw.
 
Sitting on baby brother/sister

Mommy Love

She will only give me kisses--the open mouth slobbery kind :) Sweet girl!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment