Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Real Thing....

On Monday Miss P started her “real food”...we started cereal at 4 months & oatmeal at  5 months and Monday we started carrots!  She LOVED them!  I am so blessed to have such a great eater!
She was not too sure about this first bite....

She ate all of them and by today was all smiles with her carrots!

We will continue carrots for the rest of the week and probably move on to sweet potatoes on Saturday. YUM!

I spent today making more food for her future meals.  I did more apples, pears, green beans, peas, squash, sweet potatoes, and MANGOES!  Peaches were on the agenda but Daddy could not find any decent organic ones and he refused to buy regular ones as “peaches contain the most pesticides as far as fruit” so we will be on the look-out and hopefully be able to make those real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment