Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2 Amazing Deals

So....since I am on Spring Break and finally have some time to sit and sort through the million e-mails in my account I had some fun.  As soon as we found out we were pregnant, I began signing up for all of these pregnancy e-mails, web-sites, clubs, etc.  I basically get several e-mails/day about what is going on with our baby, what is going on with my body, what to expect the next week, real birth stories, free things, etc.    Yesterday I began sorting through the "free" give-a-way ones so I could carefully read through them.  I was able to get 2 really cool things to use for the baby FOR FREE (I just had to pay the shipping).  They both had over a $40 value EACH!!!!  I am pretty proud of these new additions and just wanted to share.  I did one of them right away and then told Nathan about it when he got home.  He thought it was a great deal, so I told him I wanted him to look at the other one and decide if I should order it or not.  He took one look and said that is a good deal, get it if you want it! :):)  So here are my proud purchases:

Green Vibe 
<>
Udder Covers Nursing Covers - Porter
This is the exact print for each of them..I can't wait to get them in the mail!
Now, if we could just find some reasonable furniture and bedding or fabric, I would be very happy!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment