Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2015

6 months


Knox turned 6 months last week.  He is growing so unbelievably fast and it is hard to swallow!  You would think with having 3 kids I would be used to the "growing up so fast thing" BUT I am not!  It still amazes me each day how much he learns and grows!

At 6 months we have moved over to 9 month clothes.  He is in size 3 diapers.

He is in size 3 diapers.

I don't have his height/weight as we have not had this 6 month check-up just yet.

He has started eating baby food.  I spent most of Labor Day weekend making lots of veggies for him and so far he has eaten carrots, peas, squash, zucchini, and sweet potatoes.  Next up are green beans and butternut squash then we will start trying some fruit!  He has done fine with everything we have tried.  This week we also started experimenting with a sippy cup with a tad of water in it.  He is doing great with that as well.  He still takes 3 bottles at school and nurses 3 times at home.  He has become quite the distracted nurser though and has a hard time "staying focused" especially with his sisters around.

Speaking of sisters he still absolutely adores them. B loves to do anything silly to make him laugh.  Poor thing is like their human baby doll and they still overstep their boundaries daily with what they try to do to him.  He will definitely grow up tough! :)

He is sitting up like  a pro.  That is his favorite position right now and he loves to sit and play.  He grabs EVERYTHING in sight!  Anything we have he wants and lunges and tries to grab it.

He still LOVES LOVES bath time. He loves drenching us and the bathroom.  He kicks and flails his arms constantly anyways and especially in the bath he never stops moving.

He is still a rockstar sleeper and sleeps great.  He goes to sleep on his tummy and stays that way until I wake him in the morning,

A tiny tooth did pop through the bottom last week. Starting baby food, sitting up, and getting a tooth all in the same week right at 6 months old was a little much for this momma to handle!!! :(

He completely weaned himself from his paci.  He has not had a paci in several weeks now and is completely in love with his 2 middle fingers!

He is quite the momma's boy most of the time and definitely pitches a little fit when I walk out of his sight at home.  He still loves standing, jumping, and bouncing, and his little exersaucer is his favorite place to be (besides being held obviously!) :)




Picture overload for sure but they were all so dang cute I couldn't pick out just a few! :)





I think this pic. is just precious! So serious and those cute little crossed legs! :)









They sent me this one from school!

Practicing with that sippy cup!





No comments:

Post a Comment